Get a Cheap and Quick Divorce in Ohio
Quick Divorce in the Dominican Republic is available to foreigners or Dominican citizens residing abroad, when both spouses agree to file this divorce before Dominican Courts. This procedure is very simple and only requires the attendance of one of the spouses during the hearing which takes usually less than half an hour and you can leave Dominican Republic the same day in the afternoon. It takes ten to fifteen days to obtain your divorce decree, which is to be sent to your home or office by courier (DHL or FedEx).
My Divorce was fast, I received a great service and the lawyers at the firm handled my case very profesionally.
It trully is a great service that is easy to accomplish and only took 2 weeks for me.
I recommend WDA sincerely if you want to get a fast and quick divorce.
- M.J, Kansas City
For me it was all about the service. I was told precisely what to do and when. They really took a lot of time to answer all my questions and the price was just a fraction of a US divorce.
The trip to the dominican Republic was also an enjoyable experience. I took a few days of to go to the beach. I liked it there.
- K.G, Jamaica
Quick Divorce Procedure
1. After we receive your information we proceed to prepare documents which are to be sent to client for signature;
2. These documents plus a power of attorney form should be signed, legalized before Dominican Consulate;
3. Aafter legalization is made, these documents must be sent to our office together with original certified copies of marriage and birth certificates;
4. Finally a Court hearing takes place in the Dominican Republic, hearing is usually set for 1 to 2 days afterwards.
The spouse that is to attend hearing in Santo Domingo will only have to spend 1 night in Dominican Republic. Please be sure to bring with you to Dominican Republic passport and other piece of identification (social security card, identification id, driver s license) to complete the divorce.
Please contact your travel agent in order to determine documents needed to enter Dominican Republic. Citizens of U.S. and Canada and major European countries do not require of a visa but of a valid passport and a tourist card which can be provided either by your travel agent or at your arrival at the Dominican Airport. Our staff could take care of hotel reservations upon request. The day of hearing, formal attire is required (office kind attire).
Fast, accurate and simple divorce procedure
Absolutely Legal Worlwide
Can be completed in a matter of weeks
Affordable and payed in two easy installments
Professional service and personalised attention
Typical Quick Divorce Costs
US$1,550.00 or 1,200.00 EUROS, including:
* Professional fees
* Transfer airport/hotel/airport
* Drafting of settlement agreement
* Provision of interpretation by Official Translator before the judge
* Official fees and taxes to be paid to court;
* Translation into Spanish of your Divorce Decree